After careful consideration and at the request of our state, and concern for the health and safety of our patients, we are cancelling all non-essential appointments and surgical procedures starting on 3-20-20. Please take note below of the ways that we are available to you over the next couple of weeks:
- Appointments:Dr. Kearney will still be seeing a small number of post operative appointments over the next couple of weeks as well as any patients that require immediate attention or medical care, by appointment only. We are calling and emailing all patients who currently have appointments scheduled in the next 2 weeks to notify them and reschedule
- Phone: We will be working remotely and able to answer questions as well as schedule future appointments and surgeries by calling our main number: 858.677.9352. Please note, however, that we will have reduced hours over the next couple of weeks so be sure to call during these times: M-F 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. If you have an urgent matter outside of these hours and need to speak to Dr. Kearney please call 619-270-4935.
- Answering machine: Please do NOT leave important messages on the after hours greeting during the next 2 weeks as they may not be checked in a timely manner. Instead, we ask you to call or email during the above hours and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Email: We will have access to email and our patient scheduling system and will be available to check and respond to emails M-F from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. If you reach us outside of these hours please allow 24-48 hours for a response. You can continue to email the patient coordinator you’ve been in contact with or simply use [email protected]
- Virtual consultations: Can’t come in for an appointment right now? No problem! Dr. Kearney is able to offer phone consultations during the next couple of weeks. Simply email us at [email protected] or call 858-677-9352 during the above hours and we will let you know the simple steps to take.
We apologize for any inconvenience the above changes may cause and are hoping things return to “normal” as soon as possible. Please stay safe and healthy and let’s all try to remain as positive as possible during this time of uncertainty.
We appreciate all of you and look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Dr. Kearney and staff