Our office is now open!
Your health (and ours) is our highest priority so we are making a few changes to our reopening so that you can feel safe and confident coming in to see us. We are of course following all federal and local guidelines such as wearing masks and conducting phone screenings prior to your appointment but we are also implementing the following:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sterilization to not only include exam rooms but also the waiting room, restroom, all doors, counters, etc.
- Offering multiple hand sanitizer locations throughout the office
- Reducing the number of appointments per day as well as our office hours, to limit the number of people in the office, including staff members
- Minimizing patient overlap to allow for proper social distancing
- Testing all surgery patients for COVID-19 at their pre-operative appointments
- Asking patients to leave family members or friends at home, unless they are coming with their primary caregiver. Please leave children at home as well
How can you help?
- Come alone to your appointment, unless you need your primary caregiver with you
- Please wear a mask or face covering to your visit and keep it on unless you are asked by Dr. Kearney or an RN to remove it
- Postpone your visit if you have traveled by air or experienced symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Use a pen from the holder marked “clean” and put it in the one marked “used” when you’re done
- Use the hand sanitizers in our office
- In the rare case there is someone at the front desk when you come in please take a seat until we call you and maintain proper distance throughout your visit
- Take advantage of our virtual consultations or follow up appointments if it makes you feel more comfortable
Please bear with us as we work to return to our new “normal” and feel free to call or email with any questions. We look forward to seeing you again soon!