At Robert Kearney, MD, we strive to provide leading cosmetic and aesthetic procedures for residents in and around the San Diego area who are in need of a little rejuvenation. There are many different factors that can cause signs of aging over the years. These include sagging breasts and lost elasticity, which may be a cause of breastfeeding, pregnancy, aging or significant weight loss. A mastopexy, more commonly known as a breast lift, is a procedure that is aimed at lifting the breasts to a place the patient desires with the use of surgery.
- Removing the unwanted skin and tightening loose tissue to reshape the breast
- You should consider a breast lift if you have sagging breasts due to genetics
- Consider a breast lift if you are happy with your breast size but not the appearance
- For patients with minimal breast sagging a concentric lift is recommended for you
Neck Lift As It Relates To Males and Females in San Diego
When battling the signs of aging, in many different places, the neck tends to be overlooked. However at Robert Kearney, MD, we can assure you that this procedure is offered to all of our eligible and interested patients during their consultation. A neck lift is a surgical procedure that deals with accumulated, unwanted skin and fat underneath the neck. Candidates for this procedure should be in good health.
- It is advised that all our patients must have realistic expectations of this surgery
- Facial aging issues are not really addressed if the lower face and neck are ignored
- The underlying muscle may be restructured if necessary during this procedure
- Our services for this procedure cost about $3,650 to $5,200. Consult us today.
After the procedure has been completed, Dr. Kearney will wrap your chin and neck in a bandage, which will support the neck and allow your body to adapt to your new facial contour.
A rhinoplasty, more commonly known as a nose job, is another surgical procedure offered by our company that will reshape or create a nose that feels and looks natural on your face. A qualified and experienced surgeon performs this procedure, making complications rare and typically very minor. The potential risks involved include infections or nosebleeds.
- A rhinoplasty is used to correct previous defects or help regulate the flow of breathing
- With the pain medication described by your doctor you can ease discomfort
- A tape or splint will be placed on the nose after surgery and will be removed in a week
- If you wish, you can apply cold compresses to reduce swelling and ease pain
Depending upon each patient, this procedure may be done under general or local anesthesia. Our doctors will inform you on what to expect after the surgery, such as a slightly puffy face, a slight headache or nose ache. Contact us today at 858-677-9352 to schedule your consultation.